Raaed T. Hammed
Department of Electrical Engineering
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Raaed T. Hammed received the B.Sc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and the M.Sc in Electronic Engineering from the University of Technology/Baghdad-Iraq in 1996 and 2002 respectively, the PhD in Electronic Systems/Microwave Engineering from the University of Essex/Colchester-UK in 2012. For the last four months in 2012, he was a researcher member at University of Essex. He is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical at University of Technology. He has a professional expert in microstrip circuit fabrication process. His researches interest in microwave passive and active circuits such as filters, balun circuit, power amplifier, and etc.
Ph.D., Electronic systems Engineering, University of Essex, England, 2012
M.Sc., Electronic Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2002..
B.Sc., Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 1996.
• Microwave Engineering
• Balun Circiut
• UWB Technology
• Multi-band Filters
• Digital Electronics
• Electric Circuits
• Signals and systems
• RF & Microwave Electronic Lab.
• Certificate of Reviewing Award, Elsevier, Amsterdam,The Netherlands - January 2018,
• Certificate of Reviewing Award, Elsevier, Amsterdam,The Netherlands - March 2018,
• Certificate of Achievement, U.S. Department of State, English Language Office, Baghdad, Iraq-December 2018,
• Certificate of Appreciation, Department of Affairs University of Technology (UOT) Office of the President - February 2019