Ahmed S. Ezzulddin
Department of Electrical Engineering
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Ahmed S. Ezzulddin received the B.Sc. degree in Electronic and Communication Engineering, and the M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Electronic Engineering from the University of Technology, Baghdad-Iraq in 1995, 1998 and 2009, respectively. Since 2002, he has been a Lecturer in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Technology, where he teaches Microelectronic, Digital Signal Processing, and RF Integrated Circuit Technology. His research interests include RF passive and active circuits, Biomedical implantable devices, and Wireless communication systems.
Ph.D., Electronic Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2009.
M.Sc., Electronic Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 1998.
B.Sc., Electronic and Communication Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 1995.
• RF Passive and Active circuits,
• Biomedical Implantable Devices,
• Wireless Communication Systems.
• Digital Signal Processing,
• RF Integrated Circuit Technology.
• Many Certificates of Appreciation and Thanks, University of Technology (UOT), Office of the President.