Mohammed Kdair Abd
Department of Electrical Engineering
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Mohammed Kdair Abd has been received a B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in Electrical Engineering from University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq, in 2002 and 2005, respectively. He received a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering from HUST, Wuhan, China in 2017. Since 2006, he a Lecturer with the Electrical Engineering Department, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq, he has more than 20 publications in national and international conferences and journals. His major research interest includes power system analysis and digital simulation, wind power integration, renewable energy technologies, distributed generator, FACTS, and power system operation and control.
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, HUST, China, 2017
M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2005
B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2002
• Power system analysis and Digital simulation,
• Wind power integration,
• Renewable energy technologies,
• Distributed generator,
• Power system operation and control.
• Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
• Electric Networks
• Electrical Power engineering
• High Voltage engineering
• Power System Analysis
• Power distribution
• Electrical Design
• Renewable Energy Technologies.
• Many certificates of appreciation and thanks, University of Technology (UOT), Office of the President and Department of Electrical Engineering, Baghdad, Iraq and Iraqi Cultural Mission in China.